9/19/2011

The current state on alpha-3

And, you know, the fact is, if you believe in evolution, we all have a common ancestor, and we all have a common ancestry with the plant in the lobby. This is what evolution tells us. And, it's true. It's kind of unbelievable.
Jeff Hawkins

This is just a short update on alpha-3, to show that I'm still working on TBS(I didn't post much because of that, in fact).
The last days I have been reorganizing the structure of TBS. I have, and probably will still, encountered some bugs but luckily I succeeded in fixing all of them. This means that I can now continue with restructuring the code. I also added the ability to provide less arguments than needed(see last post) and I added the first feature of the environment subroutine: OS checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment